Fast Free delivery of all supplies directly to your yacht in Juan les Pins, Golfe Juan, Nice, Monaco, Cap d’Ail, Beaulieu, St Jean Cap Ferrat, Villefranche, Cannes, Mandelieu, St Tropez, San Remo, Imperia, Genova and the shipyards in La Ciotat, Toulon, St Mandrier and Marseille.
A non-chlorinated solvent with a controlled evaporation rate for cleaning and degreasing electrical equipment.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Powerful solvent with controlled evaporation
- Rapid penetration and action
- Harmless to electrical insulation- tested for breakthrough voltage after DIN-57370 to 209 KV/cm
- Efficient cleaning with no grease film or moisture residue
- Non-corrosive - can be used on all normal components with no risk of corrosive damage
- Cleans and degreases electrical parts and equipment without the need for rinsing
Directions for use
Electrosolv-E must only be used in sufficient ventilated areas. Electrosolv-E should always be used undiluted. It can be applied by brush, swab or as a fine spray using suitable hand held spray equipment.
NOTE! Never open flame when using fine spray.
Small components be cleaned y brief immersion in a bath of Electrosolv-E. The most suitable way of applying Electrosolv-E is by using hand spray or syphon spray gun. Once the deposits of dirt and grease have been flushed away with Electrosolv-E the remaining solvent may be evaporated by using clean compressed air at low pressure and high volume.