Fast Free delivery of all supplies directly to your yacht in Juan les Pins, Golfe Juan, Nice, Monaco, Cap d’Ail, Beaulieu, St Jean Cap Ferrat, Villefranche, Cannes, Mandelieu, St Tropez, San Remo, Imperia, Genova and the shipyards in La Ciotat, Toulon, St Mandrier and Marseille.
A micro emulsion water based cleaner/degreaser. This product is low toxic, biodegradable and safe to use. It is based on natural citrus oil solvent linked with an advanced surfactant formulation. The main applications are for cleaning and degreasing in the engine room and for deck for removal of grease, oil, sludge, polymer compounds, carbon deposits, dirt and grime.
- Water based degreaser
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Enviroclean has numerous general marine cleaning applications including the removal of greases, oil, sludge, polymer compounds, carbon deposits, dirt and grime
- As an engine room cleaner it is exceptional as not only can it be used for degreasing, cleaning paint work and carbon removal, but also for use in soak tanks, ultrasonic tanks and high pressure cleaning equipment
- Promotes a pleasant and healthy working environment
- Splits after cleaning, releasing the oil phase for reclamation
Directions for use
1. General cleaning
Enviroclean can be used for all types of cleaning and degreasing and can be applied by brush, hand spray or used in ultrasonic cleaning tanks. Can be used neat or diluted from 1 part up to 15 parts of water according to the amount of soil to be removed. After use as an engine room cleaner, bilge slops must be given sufficient time to separate before passing through an oily water separator.
2. Spot cleaning
Enviroclean can be hand sprayed neat or diluted up to 5 parts water and left for about 20–30 minutes before washing off with water.