Fast Free delivery of all supplies directly to your yacht in Juan les Pins, Golfe Juan, Nice, Monaco, Cap d’Ail, Beaulieu, St Jean Cap Ferrat, Villefranche, Cannes, Mandelieu, St Tropez, San Remo, Imperia, Genova and the shipyards in La Ciotat, Toulon, St Mandrier and Marseille.
Cleanbreak is a degreaser containing self-splitting emulsifiers.It allows the slop water to break into separate oil and water phases. Cleanbreak is solvent based. The main applications are for cleaning in the engine room for machinery spaces, bulkheads, tank tops and on deck.
- Highly effective, economical solvent cleaner
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Reduces disposal costs and associated problems
- Low toxicity, non corrosive
- Used for general cleaning of machinery spaces, bulkheads, decks, tank tops and any oil/grease soiled areas
- Should be used where slops are required to pass through oily water separators to meet current IMOregulations
- Rapid penetration
- Slop emulsions break into two distinct phases
- Allows oil residues to be reclaimed
- Approved by Blohm+Voss AG for OWS type TCS/HD
- Approved by Marinfloc AB for use in engine rooms
Directions for use
The main applications are for cleaning in the engine room for machinery spaces, bulkheads, tank tops and on deck.
Cleanbreak is recommended for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms, bilges and tank tops. It can be applied by brush, spray, immersion, soaking, or any other conventional means. Cleanbreak is used neat. Allow a residence time of at least 30–60 minutes where possible to ensure good penetration.
Wash down all surfaces using hot water if possible and high pressure water jet. The emulsion residue after cleaning must be allowed to separate in a holding tank over sufficient time before passing through an oily water separator.
To achieve the best results from the splitting action of Cleanbreak. It is important that no other type of solvent/emulsifying cleaner is used in the engine room.